Our base is regional enabling us to offer a locally-led and focused service with the backing of national capability and shared experience.
At approximately £800 million our turnover is significant, achieved through ongoing success in our chosen market sectors.
We’ve developed a reputation for reliability, personal service and innovative solutions and are very proud that a large part of our business comes from customers for whom we have previously worked.
Who we doIn everything we do, we will abide by these five principles:
- To comply with the law, wherever we operate, and to be sensitive to local customs and traditions
- To conduct all our business and make all our decisions within a clear ethical framework
- To maintain safe and healthy work places, operate safe systems and methods of work and ensure the safety of the public
- To contribute positively to the physical and social environments in which we operate
- To engage positively with our stakeholders and to provide them with information adequate to their needs
Why choose us
- Support and enhance communities
- Establish and sustain lasting relationships
- Utilise our people's full talents and skills
- Seek like-minded suppliers
- Maintain safe working practices
- Protect the environment
- Achieve new solutions
- Make working for and with us enjoyable
Our ValuesOur four values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect are essential in helping to guide our employees and the way that they behave.
In defining these values we spoke to a broad range of stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, joint venture partners and employees from across the business.
This research has helped us to reflect on who we are today, but also to look at what customers will be looking for in the years to come.
Rooted in the Group values.
Our standardsWith additional land available for development at most of our locations, ZF Construction Co’s Construction & Engineering Department is ready to develop or expand top-quality facilities wherever customer needs demand them.
ZF Construction Co. is the only company in the industry able to offer customers unmatched consistency among its many facilities, and the ability to quickly erect new facilities or expand existing facilities to meet their needs, thanks to our in-house Construction & Engineering Department.
ZF Construction Co adheres to strict design, engineering and construction standards, and takes a streamlined approach that allows us to finish projects faster and effectively control costs.
They offer a range of specialist services including all types of building improvements, repairs, upgrades and strengthening work to customers who want to either enhance their building or structure or extend its life.
London's South Bank has undergone a major transformation in recent years and in the middle of this vibrant, bustling neighbourhood is Moonraker Point, our latest student accommodation development for the UNITE Group plc.
UK Contractors Group (UKCG), Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and CITB – Construction Skills have joined forces for this pilot scheme being trialled across the country, which allows members if the public to take tours of the sites and learn more about construction.